- Structure and reactions of strongly interacting matter
- New particles and interactions
- Strangeness in nuclear physics
- Neutron stars and the nuclear Equation Of State
- Detector development
- Fast digital electronic development
Major current projects (2016-)
- Neutron skin measurements with parity-violating electron scattering and coherent pi0 photoproduction.
- Beam normal single-spin asymmetry measurement in medium-heavy nuclei.
- Slow-control for the DEPFET detector of the Belle2 experiment.
- Fast frontend electronics development for high rate particles detectors.