The complete list comprehends 100 refereed papers (total number of citation about 900and an h-index of 14 – Spires and ISI-Web of Knowledge databases ), more than 90contributions in books and conference proceedings and 80 invited lectures, invited and contributed talks and seminars international institutes.
Check my current publication list on ResearchGate
The major publications in refereed journals for the most important steps in my career are:
1996-2000: Diploma and PhD Theses
- Temperatures of exploding Nuclei Physical Review Letters 80, 3928 (1998).
- Temperature and Density in Heavy Ion Reactions at Intermediate Energies. Nuclear Physics A 734, 528 (2004).
2000-2008: Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship and Postdoc at GSI
- Isotopic scaling and the symmetry energy in spectator fragmentation Physical Review Letters 94, 162701 (2005).
- Isotopic dependence of the nuclear caloric curve Physical Review Letters 102, 152701 (2009).
2008-2010: Associate professorship at University of Catania
- Experimental Evidence of 2He Decay from 18Ne Excited States Physical Review Letters 100, 192503 (2008).
- 17F breakup reactions: a touchstone for indirect measurements International Journal of Modern Physics E 20, 831 (2011).
2010- : Full professorship at the University of Mainz
- The frontiers of the virtual photons program at MAMI European Physics Journal 37, 01015 (2012).
- Search at the Mainz Microtron for Light Massive Gauge Bosons Relevant for the Muon g−2 Anomaly Physical Review Letters 112, 221802 (2014).
- Observation of 4ΛH Hyperhydrogen by Decay-Pion Spectroscopy in Electron Scattering Physical Review Letters 114, 232501 (2015).